You must have the following items with you:
- Your passport which is valid 6 months after the trip ends.
- For trips that require a visa to enter Russia, your passport must also have a visa in it for the duration of the trip. Depending on the trip, you may be responsible to get this yourself! If you are unsure, please contact us to find out.
- If you do not have a European passport, you will also need to carry with you a residence permit in Finland so that you can also return back from Russia with us.
- If you do not have a residence permit in Finland, nor in any other country that would allow you to freely enter or exit Finland as well, you must have a multi-entry visa to Finland - one for you to enter Finland from abroad (such as with a flight from abroad), exit Finland to Russia and then return back to Finland and once more exit Finland back to your home country.
- Your valid student card if you book the trip at student price.
Everything else is optional, though of course standard luggage and some spare cash + possibly a credit card are also good to have if you wish to enjoy your time abroad!